Google

Monday, January 7, 2008

There, I said it!!!

I loved "The Island" from Michael Bay, I think it has the right touch of humor, action, futuristic elements and love that I really enjoy!!! It didn't hurt either having the beautiful Scarlett Johansson and the versatile Ewan McGregor and his clone!!!

I didn't like the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies, too many things coming at you!!! I don't understand Depp's performance and the whole story is not that clear for me!!! 
Boring and not entertaining and no message across!!!

What do you think of this? Agree? Disagree? Go ahead
and shout your mind!!!

No comments:

There, I said it again!!!

            I didn't like the "Lord Of The Rings" movies!!!

           You can do the same and say what you want!!!
            Post a comment or send me and email!!!




Movies That I Like

  • Fight Club
  • Billy Elliot
  • The Pianist
  • Cast Away
  • King Kong
  • Godzilla
  • Amelie
  • Indiana Jones
  • Unbreakable